Terms and Conditions
Passport & credit card details are held for each bike while in your care
Signed rental contract required for each bike hire
Full payment is required to confirm all bookings
Half day bike rental hours – 12.30pm-5pm (only available in certain shops)
Bikes may be kept at your accommodation but are at your own risk, you are liable for the full replacement cost if stolen / broken
Late returns charges apply from 65€
Loss, stolen or damage charges apply & include labour costs where necessary.
Damage waiver is available in store at 5€ per day to reduce any unforeseen charges
Ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover yourself, the bike and our cancellation policy.
Bikes include when booked online -Helmet, shin pads, elbow pads, gloves & jersey (chargeable when booked in store)
Bike delivery from our Tignes store is only available when hiring bikes for 4 days or more
Price Match Guarantee – Bikes must be of a similar quality (age, level, components)
As an evolving business we reserve the right to update update our terms, conditions & policy’s
Cancellations & refunds
If you decide to change or cancel your booking for any reason we will change the date of booking free of charge providing we have availability, providing you cancel no later than 14 days prior to your date of booking. No refund will be given.
If the lifts or resort closes for any reason no refund is given, a claim must be made through your travel insurance provider.
We will provide you with a Certificate Of Cancelation to assist with your insurance claim.
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking we will offer a date change / credit.
Covid 19 Cancellations, if you have to cancel your booking because of travel restrictions due to Covid 19 we will provide one of the following options on one occasion.
- We will change the date of booking to a maximum of 12 Months after your original reservation date. If you have to cancel a second time we will change the date as long as the new date is within 12 months of the original booking date, or provide a certificate of cancelation for your insurance provider. No refund will be given.
- Refund your money providing you cancel no later than 14 days prior to your date of booking, you must provide proof that your travel arrangements have been cancelled due to travel restrictions, or proof of cancellation from your Holiday Provider, Tour Operator or Airline etc.
- Provide you with a Certificate Of Cancelation to assist with your insurance claim If you choose to cancel.
If you cancel under 14 days before your reservation date no refund will be given.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all the persons in your booking have adequate and specialist insurance to cover all the activities to be undertaken, whether as part of this contract or otherwise including insurance for injury, loss and damage you may cause as a result of your activities.
Please remember that ordinary travel insurance does not usually cover vigorous or potentially dangerous activities including mountain biking and other activities and sports.
Where you have or intend to hire, borrow or use equipment during your holiday, it is a condition of this contract that you carry adequate insurance cover in the event that your use of equipment causes damage to the equipment.
Covid 19 Insurance
We have found a company that offers Covid 19 insurance – Travel Insurance – FAQs | Allianz Assistance (allianz-assistance.co.uk)
The enhanced Covid Cover
- Cancellation cover – if you contract Covid-19 before departure
- Cancellation cover – If you are asked to isolate by government track and trace facilities
- Cancellation cover – If you are refused boarding at your UK airport due to showing symptoms
- Curtailment Cover – cutting short your journey
- Medical Cover – If you become ill with Covid -19 whilst overseas
- Repatriation Included
- Cruise Included – Extensions available
Please Remember – There is no cover on any of the Allianz policies if your travel against the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), government, local authority, or medical advice. Please research this before travel.
When purchasing a second hand ‘Ex-demo/hire’ bike from us, you agree that the bike has been used for at least one season for demonstration & rental purposes on the terrain for what they are designed & intended for.
We carry out a basic ten point safety check and service before shipping.
Shipping insurance – items will be insured to the purchase value.
Import Tax / Duty is not included in the price. If applicable this is payable by you upon receipt of the goods directly to the shipping company who will contact you before delivery. See import Duty Calculator