Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Tignes store – Black Cats shop Tignes, Val Claret, Tignes 73320
Morzine Store – 162 Rue du Bourg, Morzine, 71140
WHAT DOES MY BIKE RENTAL INCLUDE
When you rent a bike with us we make sure you have everything you need to get the best experience possible, bike hire includes a regular mountain bike helmet and gloves when booking one of our enduro bikes and a full face helmet, goggles, knee/shin pads, upper body protection, gloves and even a bike jersey to keep you looking cool when booking a downhill mountain bike & kids bikes.
WHAT KIND OF BIKES DO YOU HAVE?
We are the number 1 dear in Nukeproof bikes in France.
Our hire bikes are full suspension free-ride / downhill bikes so they are suitable for all the bike trails in Tignes & Val d’Isere. All of our bikes are no more than two years old & professionally maintained each day by our mechanics to ensure they are in tip top condition for your enjoyment.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Prices from 45€ with a Price Match & Slash Guarantee
We are that confident with our pricing that we will match and undercut any price you can find on ‘like for like’ bike rental in Tignes.
HOW CAN I BOOK?
To book online simply follow the links to our bike hire page or bike school and choose your options from the dropdown menus.
If you would like to book outside of the Summer season then we can help! Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nick on +33 (0) 627109729
WHAT ARE OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- Bike hire available in summer season only (July & August) when booking online. If you would like to book bikes outside of the summer season then don’t hesitate to email us on email@example.com
- Passport/ID, credit card deposit & signed disclaimer required for bike hire
- Full payment is required for all reservations
- Half day bike rental hours – 9.30am-12.30pm & 1.30pm-5pm
- Bike hire delivery service has a small fuel cost outside of Tignes
- Delivery is only available on bike rental for 2 or more days.
We offer a mobile bike hire delivery service outside of Tignes.
We can deliver your bike rentals to Val d’Isere, Sainte Foy, La Rosiere, Les Arcs, La Plagne, Meribel, Courchevel & other parts of the Three Valleys.
* Delivery charges apply .
** Minimum rental period of 2 consecutive days applies to all deliveries.